Today we are bringing you the third in our new series of FREE video lessons called WEDTalks. Last week we heard from Bernadette Chapman of the UKAWP and before that it was Sandra Santoro of Getting Married in Italy. This week we chat to the fabulous Chloe Atlan of Aava based in Monaco.
Chloe co-founded her company with her mother so knows a thing or two about family dynamics in business and having been brought up on the French Riviera she knows exactly what it has to offer her potential clients who come from as far afield as the US, UAE and UK.
So what will we learn from Chloe in this video lesson:
- How to make a business partnership work
- The importance of internships
- How to shape an event to reflect your client’s personalities
- The value of a wedding planner to a bridal couple
- How to set yourself apart from your competition