Question – would you like to know how to get qualified as a Wedding Planner in just 12 Weeks?
If your answer to that was ‘YES’ then I’m pretty sure you’re considering a career in the wedding and event industry.
You’ve no doubt spent hours pouring over Pinterest looking at the gorgeous wedding images and you have probably every blog post there is to read on planning weddings.
If that’s the case I’m guessing you can relate to one or more of these things:
- Love the idea of working with colour, florals, décor & lighting
- A bride who fell in love with planning during her own wedding
- Looking for a more creative and fulfilling career that allows you to be the boss
- Would love the flexibility to work from home with that all important work, life, balance
- The one in your group of friends who always arranges the social events
Did you answer a resounding ‘yes’ to any of those? Possibly all of them?
Would you like to get the inside scoop on what it’s really like to be a wedding planner?
We’re inviting you to join our next FREE webinar training: How to Become a Wedding Planner
Date: 29th of January
Time: 7pm GMT
In this training we’re going to break down the steps that go into planning and designing a wedding, so get ready to have some fun.
- How to Change Careers into the Wedding Industry
- The role of a Wedding Planner and Wedding Stylist
- How to work with different Wedding Styles and Colour Palettes
- What goes into creating a Concept for a Bridal Couple
- How to work with Design Tools like Pinterest to communicate your vision
To reserve your seat, please click here.
You’ll be taken to our registration page so you can book your seat.
By joining the live webinar, you will also receive a FREE copy of our Wedding Planner’s Toolkit jam packed with helpful templates, a glossary of wedding planning and styling terms, a colour guide, and a breakdown of how to style a wedding table to perfection.
Our Wedding Planner’s Toolkit will only be available to live attendees and NOT with the replay. This is valued at £99.