• Finding Your Ideal Client • Storytelling Marketing
• The Secret of Successful Styled Shoots • The Psychology of a Bride
• Getting Published and Maximizing PR • Setting up a Social Media Strategy
• Creating a Client Experience
• Kylie is also happy to work with you on customizing a presentation
to meet the needs of your attendees.
Kylie has also been invited as a special guest to a variety of industry conferences including Be Sage, Catersource/Event Solutions and The Exotic Wedding Planning Conference, to host video interviews with the speakers of the event, providing a great insight into successful wedding businesses around the world. Not only is this a fantastic marketing tool for the conference, but it also allows attendees a great insight into the working life of the speakers/experts they listened to at the conference. Kylie conducts in depth research on each speaker and then prepares 8-10 questions for each of them, in advance.
Kylie travels around the world hosting Business Think Tanks for small groups of wedding and event professionals looking to take their business to the next level. Each Think Tank is tailored to the requirements of the group, but can include:
Pricing, Branding, Social Media, PR, Styled Shoots, Blogging, Marketing, Business Planning, Creativity, Conducting Consultations, Diversifying your Services, Running your Business, Selling a Service versus a Product, Working with Wedding Clients.