Here at the Academy we are massive advocates of continued education and when our students graduate we encourage them to attend other educational events to continue their growth within the industry.
We love to partner with other educators offering quality education and have a full list of approved Academy events, conferences and workshops on our Certification Page. I am very excited to announce our newest partnership with the super talented David Tutera and his latest venture The David Tutera Event Planning Symposium.
The next Symposium will be held Mon 23 April 2018 4:00 pm – Wed 25 April 2018 11:00 pm at Shutters on The Beach, Santa Monica, CA. As an Academy student you also enjoy a great discount off the full price so remember to check the private Academy Student Facebook Group for the code.
The Symposium is a limited and intimate event of planners from across the United States and around the world to join together for – a no holds barred discussion about the wedding industry, how to get to the top, how to stay there and how to really find out who you are in your market. With David you will learn from his 30 Years of experience in the industry:
- Acquiring the rights client for your service
- Confidence about how you are as a planner and your pricing
- Stories of the toughest lessons learned and help you learn from our greatest failures
- Listening to your clients and what you need to hear
- We’ll discuss your greatest difficulties and figure out solutions
- If you have a particularly difficult client and you need design help… bring it on!
This really is one not to be missed and if you can fit it into your schedule then I highly recommend it. I was lucky enough to interview David yesterday for my Podcast Show, which will be published on the 17th of January, and he is an inspiration with so much fantastic advice to give.
To find out more visit www.davidtuterasymposium.com and you can also watch the video below.