Have you ever dreamed about becoming a destination wedding planner?
Can you imagine planning weddings in dreamy locations like the Amalfi Coast in Italy, The Cote d’Azu or maybe Marrakech in Morocco?
As things are starting to open up slowly around the world the pull of a destination wedding for many couples is a big one.
Wedding planning has started again and destination weddings are the top choice for many couples.
This is great news for those looking to become a Destination Wedding Planner.
So today I wanted to introduce you to a wedding pro I had the great privellege of interviewing about life as destination planner as part of a conference I attended pre Covid in Barcelona.
Are you ready to see what really goes into this role? And whether or not it’s one you could see yourself doing?
Let me introduce you to Cindy Salgado. Cindy is an Italian Destination Wedding Planner, and founder of Cindy Salgado Wedding Design & Events.
Cindy started her love affair with Italy after leaving high school and ended up moving there from her home country of Mexico.
She’s a certified Destination Wedding Specialist and has planned many luxury weddings in the place she now calls home. So what will you learn from Cindy:
- How to become a Destination Wedding Planner
- What it takes to start a New Business
- The difference between Destination Planning and Domestic Planning
- What it takes to be a Successful Planner
If planning destination weddings is your dream then don’t miss out.
Our Certificate in Elopements, Intimate and Destination Weddings can give you the exact steps you need to start your destination wedding planning business.
You’ll learn how to:
- Plan Elopements, Micro, Intimate, Virtual & Destination Weddings
- Work in destination resorts globally & understand what’s required
- Negotiate with local vendors and venues, coordinate detailed travel manifests
- Launch your own business as a Wedding Planner
- Market your business effectively to book clients, even in the time of Covid
And right now we’re offering a special 15% discount to help you get started. But hurry because next week we’ll be shining the spotlight on a different course and this discount will disappear.
To claim your 15% discount use the code DESTINATIONWEDDING at the checkout.