The Diploma in Wedding & Event Planning will teach you the skills and knowledge you need to be able to plan all types of events and special occasions; from weddings, showers and christenings, to conferences, meetings, sporting, charity and pop-up events, to festivals, product launches and fashion shows.
This course combines the learnings of our Certificate in Wedding Planning & Certificate in Event Planning, which means if you have a passion for both wedding and event planning, you only need to do this one course.
Choose this course if you would like to;
- Launch a wedding and event business
- Offer your clients wedding & event planning services
- Enhance your employment opportunities/market share in both the wedding and event industry
- Graduate with a Portfolio of work to show potential clients and employers
- Maximise your income potential
- Be a wedding & event planning professional
- Combine a love of organisation, planning and attention to detail with the creativity of event design.
Learn more about the Wedding & Event Planning course by watching the below video, or visit one of our campuses and read more about this course on the ‘Courses’ page. To speak to a Course Specialist about whether this is the course for you, contact Zoe, for the UK and Europe, Nicole for the US and Caribbean and Christine for New Zealand, the United Arab Emirates and Australia and all other regions.
To meet Students and Graduates of our courses and find out what they think about studyding with the Academy visit the Wedding Academy Live blog here.