Our monthly Pinterest challenge is back for March and with Easter rolling in at the end of the month, there are some date changes to make note of;
Entries Close: Monday 21st March
Winner Announced: Thursday 31 March in our monthly Business of Weddings Newsletter (subscribe via the campus located nearest to you).
Now onto our theme. Last month I loved seeing how differently our entrants interpreted my broad theme of ‘Swept Away’, so we are going to stick with this approach again this month with the theme of ‘Desert Rose’. If you are new to #WedPin you may be looking for some more information about what I want, but that is all you are going to get. This is a challenge, designed to make you think.
If you are not familiar with #WedPin or need a refresher, here are your guidelines:
- Brainstorm the theme to develop a unique idea. Explore your ‘creative brain’ and have fun with the process. You can’t get it wrong.
- Open a Pinterest account if you haven’t done so already.
- Create a secret board and label it with the month’s theme. Add the hashtag, #WedPin and #Wedding, so that brides looking for inspiration can find your board too.
- Now it’s time to start Pinning. Stop regularly to review your board and don’t be afraid to edit Pins out if they no longer reflect your concept.
- Put your story into words by writing a concept of no more than 2 paragraphs.
- With your written concept in mind, review your board once again. Does it tell the story you want it to?
- Publish your board (remember to remove the secret tag within Pinterest) and email me your written concept and a link to your board. Please include the subject line, #WedPin March.
Our March winner will be announced on the blog at the end of the month and be invited to create an Inspiration Board to share with us too.
I hope you have a fabulous month and happy pinning!