Do want to learn how to style magazine worthy floral arrangements? Is it your dream to have a career as a pro floral and event stylist?
I am so excited to announce the launch of our newest course, The Diploma in Floral and Event Styling. Currently this course is only available in the UK, but we will be opening it up to other campuses later in the year.
So what is the Diploma in Floral and Event Styling?
Well it is a Level 4 Diploma that combines a two day intensive workshop with online learning giving you the chance to learn in both a physical and virtual environment, the first course of its kind like this for the wedding and event industry.
Who is Your Tutor?
Dee McMeeking is the author of three wedding planning and styling eBooks available on Amazon and has won numerous awards since launching her business in 2011. She is also a wedding planner, stylist and trained florist, and completed the Diploma in Wedding Planning, Styling and Design three years ago with the Academy.
The Workshop Details
You will spend two days in our styling studio with Dee and learn how to use flowers, create table centrepieces and understand how to design a table from the bottom up. The two day workshop is limited to just 15 attendees so places are on a first come first served basis.
Workshop Dates and Location
- Dates: Saturday May 13th and Sunday May 14th
- Location: B.Loved Hive HQ at The Biscuit Factory,100 Drummond Road, London SE16 4DG.
Workshop Day 1
- Demonstration: Working with Fabrics and Textiles
- Morning Tea
- Demonstration: Setting a Table from the Table Up
- Lunch – Hands-on Design: Creating a small Table Arrangement
- Hands-on Design: Greenery and Floral Garlands – Afternoon Tea
- Hands-on Design: Creating a Place Setting and Chair Styling
- Discussion: Pricing and Q&A
- Academy Cocktail Hour
Workshop Day 2
- Demonstration: Working with Backdrops
- Hands-on Design: Hanging Floral Décor
- Morning Tea
- Demonstration: Styling a Ceremony Space
- Hands-on Design: Aisle Design with Lanterns and Flowers
- Lunch – Hands-on Design: Flower Crowns and Button Holes
- Afternoon Tea
- Demonstration: Tall Table Centrepiece
- Discussion: Your Kit Bag and Event Preparations
On top of these two amazing days you will also have access to 15 packed online units that form part of this diploma course:
- The Art of Design
- Centrepiece Curation and Design
- The Foundation of Floral Design
- Creative Backdrops and Displays
- Tablescapes, from Vision to Reality
- Schematics & Spacial Planning
- Inspiration Boards and Pinterest
- Selling your Vision
- Connecting with Your Audience on Instagram
- The Secret of Successful Styled Shoots
- Crafting A Brand that Sells
- Building a Client Base
- Pricing out Your Designs
- Revenue Streams and Stock
Included in the Price
- Two Days in our Styling Studio
- Styling Materials
- Lunch on Both Days
- Morning and Afternoon Snacks
- Cocktail Hour
- Swag Bag full of Goodies
- Academy Workbook
- Professional Images of Tabletop Designs to use in your Portfolio
- One Year Access to Online Units
- Personal Tutor
So why not treat yourself to your dream career, you deserve it? To view more details of the course or download a brochure you can view the course details here on our website.
Get 10% off with our Flowerpower discount code, for 48 hours only. Call our course consultant Zoe McKeown on 0845 868 3210 to claim your discount and enrol before the workshop fills up.