Wedding Planner and Stylist
How do you inspire the wedding industry?
All my packages are bespoke but i offer a range from full planning and styling, partial planning or on the day coordination. I also offer destination wedding packages and optional extras such as workout plans to get you feeling fit for your big day, and a painting or drawing of your wedding venue as a keepsake!
Five Fun Facts About Kim:
- I’m an employed chocolate taster for Nestle! Tasting chocolate 3 hrs a week and getting paid for it-how’d I get so lucky?!
- I’m a qualified group exercise instructor-teaching early morning spin classes and weights classes alongside running my business
- I’m super creative and love to paint and draw
- I live in the gloriously picturesque York in North Yorkshire
- I fell in love with wedding planning when planning my own!
Your Journey with the Wedding Academy:
The academy has provided a wonderful platform to spring from and evolve in my understanding, education and confidence in the wedding industry. I have gained valuable tools and connected with a supportive community. I doubt i’ll have been able to accelerate my business launch and receive the interest in my business i’ve experienced had i not been part of the wedding academy-it’s course, trainers, students and inspiration!