How do you inspire the wedding industry?
I specialise in wedding planning for small, authentic, cosy gatherings that are all about the love, magic and pure joy of getting married. I love collaborating with couples, supporting and encouraging them to create a wedding that is true to who they are and their individual style.
If you are looking for a small, intimate gathering up to 50 people or are planning a destination wedding in Scotland….that’s what I’m all about!
Five Fun Facts About Sheena:
- My chief sidekick is a pup called Jura! Who loves anything to do with cheese & frisbees!
- I love to go camping, especially when it comes to sitting round a campfire toasting marshmallows.
- One of my favourite foods are tacos, especially with refried beans!
- A favourite past time is going fruit picking on a lovely sunny day.
- To one day buy a campervan and travel around all the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
Your Journey with the Wedding Academy:
I would highly recommend the Wedding Academy for anyone that is considering a career in Wedding Planning! The level of information that is provided through the course is extremely in-depth and provides a thorough and comprehensive grounding in everything you could hope to know about wedding planning and how to launch your own business.
I have also been so impressed by the level of engagement and support that is provided by the Academy mentor team and the level of interaction with other Academy students. It really makes you feel that you are part of a community, one that you can call on for advice and support, and that really makes all the difference.