Over the last 3 weeks we’ve covered how you create a meaningful brand, knowing when it is time to re-brand and why you want to re-brand. In this final Academy TV episode on branding we give you the 5 steps to successfully re-branding:
- Collect as much inspiration as possible and then curate it.
- Think about your design needs and then write a list that covers everything.
- Do some research on designers and find someone who gets your vision.
- Put together a timeline and set yourself a launch date.
- Book the time in with your designer and set aside some time of your own.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our month long look at branding. Next month we move onto social media and looking at the many different platforms available to you in the event industry.