The Wedding Business Magazine October 2019 issue is now out and it’s packed with fantastic articles, interviews and advice. This issue is focusing on finding your niche in the wedding industry so you can stand out in a crowded market place and fill your diary with more clients.
As we hurtle towards Xmas at an alarming rate it’s the time of year, for many of us, when we start looking at our business and what we want out of it for the following year.
For the Wedding Academy 2019 has been a year of change but at the centre of it all has been one thing we’ve always focused on, and that’s our niche.
If I had to narrow it down to just one thing out of everything you could do to make your wedding business more profitable, I would say finding your niche.
I’m sure you’ve heard that old saying, ‘the riches are in the niches’, and it’s so true. The more you niche down on what you do the easier it is to connect with your ideal bridal client.
Suddenly everything you do can be tailored completely and utterly to speak to that one person. It’s as though you’re having a very personal conversation with them. This is what helps you stand out from the wedding crowd and get noticed in the right way.
When you do this all of a sudden, you’re hitting on an incredibly targeted and emotionally connected audience who completed and utterly love what you do and want to be part of your tribe.
Finding your niche and staying true to it for me is the secret ingredient every business needs to have as part of their marketing recipe.
So the question is have you niched right down in your wedding business or are you still too generic? If you don’t know the answer to that question then I know the articles and interviews in this issue will help you to get super clear.
Our wonderful team of columnists are back including:
- WEDPR with Meghan Ely of OFD Consulting
- WEDSALES with Meryl Snow
- WEDBIZCOACH with Michelle Loretta of Sage Wedding Pros
- WEDCOPY with Jen Froze of Jack Daw Editorial
- WEDBRAND with Ashley Malone
- WEDPIN with Rachel Waring of Rachel Emma Studio
- WEDSOCIAL with Christine Osborne of Mountainside Media
- WEDMAIL with columnist Cristina Barragan
- WEDTECH with Sandy Hammer of AllSeated
- WEDTRIBE with Kevin Dennis of Wedding IQ
- WEDEXPERT with Kylie Carlson CEO of the Wedding Academy
We also have some fantastic feature articles for you from:
- Katelyn Stanis of Wedding Words
- Marilen Rose of My World Registry
- Gurminder Banga of Banga Studios
- Maddy Jones of Making Your Business Shine
- Veronica Silva of Pawfect for You
- Lauren Grove of Every Last Detail
- Kristen Rocco of Love Notery
- Meredith Ryncarz of Ryncarz Photography
And of course our amazing Styled Shoot team who provided the gorgeous images featured throughout the magazine:
DANANG STYLED SHOOT
- Planner: Hatmem
- Photography: Nathan Cha x KT Marry
- Flowers & Rentals: La Rose Wedding & Event
- Jewels: Dmari Jewelry
- Wedding gown: CAT TUONG Bridal
- Suits: A DONG Silk
- MakeupArtist: TRIEU DUONG
- Cake: Ivy cake
- Ringbox: Fìlles box
- Ribbons: Brie