As a corporate event planner looking for a creative outlet, I turned to the wedding industry. Quickly my passion grew and not because I am a romantic at heart, but because of the creativity of the wedding industry. Think about it, a wedding is the ultimate creative collaboration. It brings together people with a range of skills and creative talents and as the Planner and Designer, you get to not only be part of that but be the ‘director’ of all the action too.
Of course a wedding is a celebration of a couple’s love and commitment and that is a beautiful thing to be around, but ask any Wedding professional what they love about working in the industry and most will tell you it’s the chance to dive into a creative sandbox with other creatives that fuels their passion for the career.
Choose this course if you would like to;
- Launch a wedding business
- Offer your clients planning & design services
- Enhance your employment opportunities/market share by being able to plan and design weddings & other social celebrations
- Graduate with a Portfolio of work to show potential clients and employers
- Maximise your income potential
- Be a wedding planning, styling and design professional
- Combine a love of organisation, planning and attention to detail with the creativity of wedding design
Learn more about a creative career in the wedding industry by watching the below video and contact one of our Course Advisors to talk to them about whether this is the creative career you have been looking for. Simply choose a campus near you and then submit a contact form via that campus, or email us here.
Pin for later: